Australia’s newest designed and engineered winch, 10,000lb Bushranger REVO Vehicle Recovery Winch, which is sure to shake things up in the Aussie 4×4 aftermarket scene. Boasting market leading performance, high quality construction along with unique design features, not to mention the durability, reliability and affordability built into every one of our 4×4 accessories, now you can own one of the best vehicle recovery winches available today.
- Premium Motor Design | Series wound, 12V, 5.2HP motor made with high grade materials resulting in low current draw and longer life at extreme load.
- Gearbox Mounted Braking System | 100% load holding, proportional friction braking system located inside the gearbox for zero heat transfer to the synthetic rope.
- Zero Drag Brake | Power out under no load without heat build-up, making unspooling a breeze.
- 4 Stage, Oversized Gearbox | Designed for maximum strength and durability, with extra wide gears improving load distribution resulting in less wear and increased long term
- External Clocking | Motor and Gearbox can be rotated without complete disassembly of the winch, with 4 motor positions and 16 gearbox positions offering versatility for any vehicle install.
- Multi-Mount Control Box | Mount horizontally, vertically or on a separate mounting bracket (included) to suit all installation requirements.
- No-lift Clutch | Easy to use spring loaded cam style clutch mechanism engages with a reliable, rotating ring gear design.
- Wireless Control | Ergonomic, waterproof wireless hand controller is standard on Synthetic Rope model.
- Tough Design | Strong and lightweight alloy housing with durable black powder coat finish and fully sealed to IP67 rating.
REVO 10S | Synthetic
- In-Line/Off-set Hawse Fairlead | Innovative two position, aircraft grade aluminium design to suit in-line and off-set mounting requirements.
- Synthetic Rope | Premium, 10mm synthetic rope paired with a ½” removable clevis hook
- Wireless Hand Controller | Full sealed, IP67 rated, ergonomic hand controller with long range. Sealed 433MHz wireless receiver mounted internally to control box.
REVO 10W | Wire
- In-Line/Off-set Roller Fairlead | Unique stainless steel rollers will not rust or peel. Tough, powder coated steel frame for maximum durability.
- Wire Rope | Tough 9.2mm steel cable paired with a 3/8” removable clevis hook
- Wired Hand Controller | Full sealed, IP67 rated, ergonomic hand controller with 5m of cable for plenty of reach
Being a company driven by producing quality, engineered products, we did not hold back on carrying out extensive validation testing to ensure that what we had created on paper did in fact translate into real and tangible results in the field. Above all, we wanted to release a safe and reliable winch that could also perform with the best on the market.
We have carried out a mixture of laboratory testing and in field testing, with the test setups ranging from large, 300T NATA accredited test machines to a humble 80 series Landcruiser. We’ve pulled and broken countless ropes, hooks and winches; to stall point, to proof load, to breaking capacity…..you name it, we’ve tested it. We’ve IP tested, EMC tested, EN tested. We’ve run in field endurance testing, cycling through winch IN and winch OUT operations over and over and over, checking for breaking points, looking for motor burnouts, experiencing brake drag and failure. We’ve tested back to back with other big name players on the market and compared performance and failure points in the process. Time and time again, the REVO stands up and excels against the competitors and we couldn’t be happier.
RRP Part No.
REVO | Synthetic $995.00 RWR100S
REVO | Wire $895.00 RWR100W
Please call our sales team if you are interested in more information, we would be more than happy to talk to you on 1800 654 767 or email@example.com.