The Bushranger® Snatch Block is engineered and field-tested in Australia by 4WD enthusiasts with many years of experience. Independent testing has also been carried out at a NATA accredited laboratory to verify the design. The Bushranger® Snatch Block has a working load limit of 11,000kg with a minimum breaking strain of 18,000kg, giving you the peace of mind that no matter the situation it won’t let you down.
Providing multiple options in self-recovery situations, the Bushranger® Snatch Block is a 4×4 essential for single-vehicle recoveries using a winch. Increasing the winch’s pulling power, a snatch block works to retrieve loads that are double a winch’s capacity by halving the load on the winch, also aids winching from different angles when straight isn’t an option.
Designed with variable applications in mind, the snatch block incorporates a tapered pulley design that allows for multiple sized ropes to be used in the one product. Rounded edges assist with guiding the rope in and out of the snatch block but also prevents damage to both synthetic and wire ropes. Upswept tabs on the side plates offer additional rigidity but also allow for easy operation, even when wearing gloves.
- Inspect before use for any damage, cracks or deformation.
- Ensure retaining circlip is in place and secure.
- If choker hole elongates, the maximum capacity has been exceeded and the snatch block should be
- The snatch block incorporates a precision machined steel bush with greasable axle. The axle should be regularly
greased using a grease gun.
- Always clean using PH neutral soapy water after use and rinse with fresh water.
- Ensure snatch block is dry prior to being stored.
- Never exceed the snatch block or winch rope capacity.
- Do NOT use this product if it is damaged in any way and always inspect prior to use.
- DO NOT use for lifting or towing.
- Safety of the user and others must be first priority. The user shall determine a safe distance for all persons in the recovery
area and move them clear accordingly.
- Always wear safety gear when performing recovery, including gloves and glasses.
- Refer to your winch manual on how to use the snatch block when recovering with your winch.
- Persons intending to use this product should consider completing a nationally recognised four-wheel drive training
course, or contact a four-wheel drive club for comprehensive advice on the proper selection and use of the recovery
Snatch Block Owners Manual
Part No: RBS11
Working load: 11,000kg
Minimum breaking strength: 18,000kg
Dimensions: 197mm x 105mm x 50mm
Material: UV Stable Matt Black Powder coated 6mm steel side plates
Bearing: Precision machined steel with grease nipple axle
Rope type: Suitable for synthetic or wire rope up to 12mm diameter
Warranty: 5 Years