Bushranger® Snatch Straps are engineered and manufactured to the highest quality standards. All Bushranger straps are Australian tested both in a NATA accredited lab and 4WD field test conditions.
Snatch straps are purpose-designed to stretch under intense loads from a moving recovery vehicle. Kinetic energy combined with the elastic properties of the recovery strap work together to pull a disabled vehicle and assist in recovery.
- Reinforced Protection | Added protective eyelets to ensure maximum strength when used with shackles and hooks.
- Strap Usage Recording Tags | Located with the compliance tags, the usage tags allow you to record and track the number of times the strap is used to help identify fatigue and age of the strap.
- Wrap-it Strap | Easy storage wrap it strap, stitched to the snatch strap so it is ready to roll up and use any time.
- Compliance | Designed and tested to comply with the latest Australian Consumer Goods [Motor Vehicle Recovery Strap] Safety Standard 2017.
- Quality | Manufactured from high-quality nylon material & reinforced stitching.