The Bushranger® X Trax II engineered for maximum strength and traction in terrain such as sand, snow and mud. Designed to bend, flex and grip to the tyre treads as much as possible.
Made from heavy duty rubber, and galvanised steel cables and fittings, at 1.4 metres long, and 30cm wide, these are sold in pairs in a durable car wrap.
X Trax II can also be used for the following applications: Folded us used as a leveller for caravans, a shower mat, a dampener, extended tracks etc.
Dimensions: Open | 1400mm (L) x 300mm (W) x 50mm (D), Closed | 500mm (L) x 300mm (W) x 140mm (D)
Weight: 16.4kg (pair)
Warranty: 5 year
• All spectators are to be at least 20m away from recovery and away from the direction of recovery at all times.
• Never push the vehicle during the recovery
• Never place any part of your body under the vehicle during recovery operations
• Ensure immobile vehicle is stable and not in a position where rollover could occur prior to getting out of the vehicle or commencing vehicle recovery
• Inspect X-Trax II for damage before use, if damage to the cable exists, discard.
• Read owner’s manual for care & safety instructions.54X07 Xtrax Manual