REVO winches are designed to be strong, versatile, and ready for anything. Consistently developing and improving our products, Bushranger REVO is built with long term reliability in mind. With a new and improved powder coating; rigorously tested in Australian facilities and real-world conditions. REVO is ready to be pushed to the extreme.
Designed to tackle any challenge, the REVO 10W is packed with tough and reliable features:
- 9.2mm steel cable paired with a ½” removable clevis hook.
- 4 Stage oversized, externally adjustable gearbox designed for maximum strength and versatility. With 16 clockable positions making for ease of fitment.
- Gearbox mounted braking system 100% load holding proportional friction braking system located inside the gearbox, away from the drum – eliminating heat transfer to rope.
- In-line roller fairlead made from a tough, rust proof 304 stainless steel, built for maximum durability
- Series wound, 12V, 6.2HP motor made with high grade materials. Resulting in low current draw and longer life at extreme loads.
- Spring loaded clutch making for an easy to use no-lift style clutch mechanism
- Versatile Control Box with multiple mounting orientations to suit every setup. Supplied with an additional mounting bracket for hassle free installation
- Wired hand controller fully sealed, IP67 rated, with 5m of cable for plenty of reach
- Zero drag braking system allowing for the winch to be powered out under no load without heat build-up, making unspooling a breeze