REVO winches are designed to be strong, versatile, and ready for anything. Consistently developing and improving our products, Bushranger REVO is built with long term reliability in mind. With a new and improved powder coating; rigorously tested in Australian facilities and real-world conditions. REVO is ready to be pushed to the extreme.
Designed to tackle any challenge, the REVO 12S is packed with tough and reliable features.
- 10mm premium synthetic rope paired with a ½” removable clevis hook.
- 4 Stage oversized, externally adjustable gearbox designed for maximum strength and versatility. With 16 clockable positions making for ease of fitment.
- Gearbox mounted braking system 100% load holding, proportional friction braking system located inside the gearbox, away from the drum – eliminating heat transfer to rope.
- In-line hawse fairlead made from lightweight aircraft-grade aluminium. Engineered with an innovative two position design allowing for greater flexibility when installing.
- Series wound, 12V, 6.2HP motor made with high grade materials. Resulting in low current draw and longer life at extreme loads.
- Spring loaded clutch making for an easy to use no-lift style clutch mechanism
- Versatile Control Box with multiple mounting orientations to suit every setup. Supplied with an additional mounting bracket for hassle free installation
- Wireless hand controller fully sealed, IP67 rated, with a 433MHz receiver mounted internally in the control box.
- Zero drag braking system allowing for the winch to be powered out under no load without heat build-up, making unspooling a breeze