REVO 12S Winch
It’s been one year since we delivered the first Bushranger REVO winch. Following on from the success of the Bushranger REVO 10S & 10W we are pleased to welcome a 12,000lb REVO Recovery Winch (REVO 12s) to the family. Featuring the same features as the REVO 10S, but with a more powerful motor for increased pulling power, and stronger synthetic rope to match. Plus increased warranty; limited lifetime mechanical warranty, and 7-year electrical warranty. Retailing at $1195.
Bushranger REVO 12S is packed with many features including high-quality construction, low current draw, 4 stage oversized gearing with fast line speeds and an advanced proportional friction braking system that will reliably hold 100%. The zero drag braking system allows for fast no-load line speeds, making unspooling the rope a breeze. No more pulling against the friction of traditional winch braking systems, just use the power of the winch to do the unspooling for you with no concern of brake drag causing unnecessary wear and heat build-up. A fully-sealed motor and gearbox (IP67 rated) give maximum protection from water, dust and debris, meaning the winch is ready for anything you can throw at it.
The versatile design of the Bushranger REVO 12S maximizes the ease of installation with 22.5-degree increments (resulting in 16 Gearbox clocking positions) and a multi-mount Control Box. Two-position aluminium hawse fairlead, which was an innovation first introduced by Bushranger. A wireless hand controller rounds out the premium synthetic version, allowing for reliable, no delay, cord-free operation of the winch, giving you the freedom to manoeuvre around the vehicle without the limitations and tangles.
The Bushranger REVO has a limited lifetime mechanical warranty and a 7-year electrical warranty.
Specifications in a glance;
- Premium Motor design | Series wound, 12V, 6.2HP motor made with high-grade materials resulting in low current draw and longer life at extreme load.
- Clockable motor housing | 3 position motor clocking for versatility during fitting
- Multi-mount control box | for easier installation
- No-lift clutch | easy to use spring-loaded cam style clutch mechanism
- Tough Design | strong and lightweight aluminium alloy housings with durable black powder coat finish
- Zero brake drag | Zero drag braking system allows for the winch to be powered out under no load without the heat build-up, making unspooling a breeze.
- 4 stage oversized gearbox | designed for maximum strength and durability. Extra-wide gears improve load distribution resulting in less wear and increased long term reliability. Externally adjustable, 16 position gearbox clocking for ease of fitment and use.
- Gearbox mounted braking system | 100% load holding, proportional friction braking system located inside the gearbox, away from the drum – eliminating heat transfer to synthetic rope.
- Waterproof | Fully sealed motor, gearbox and drum for maximum protection from water, dust and debris [IP67].
- Control box | Multiple mounting orientations to suit every installation. Supplied with additional mounting bracket for hassle-free installation.
- 500A Contactor | Heavy-duty sealed contractor reliably distributes power with minimal voltage drops.
- In-Line/Off-set Hawse Fairlead | Innovative two-position, aircraft-grade aluminium design to suit in-line and off-set mounting requirements.
- Synthetic Rope | Premium, 11mm synthetic rope paired with a ½” removable clevis hook
- Wireless Hand Controller | Full sealed, IP67 rated ergonomic hand controller with long-range. Sealed 433MHz wireless receiver mounted internally to control box.
To learn more about the Bushranger REVO Winch range, click here to be re-directed to product information.
To locate your nearest stockist click here.