7″ VLI Driving Lights Arrive
The Night Hawk VLI 9” Lights has got the 4×4 community talking. Countless independent reviews, Comparison Light test winner, against the 10 top brands locally. The VLI Driving Light performance was unmatchable it was packed full of features not seen in one single light before. 0-100% Brightness Control, inter-changeable spot/flood covers, cooling ducts to name a few.
To complete the VLI range, we’ve added a 7” driving light to the family. A lightweight, compact light that is perfectly suited to nudge bars and many other installations where size and weight need to be kept to a minimum. All the same great qualities of the 9” and pushing out 967m @ 1 lux.
So why should you take a closer looks at the VLI range? What makes them so awesome you ask?
- 5-year warranty, which covers any manufacturing faults or defects, and our 40+ year history of supplying quality engineered 4×4 products to the Australian market provides peace of mind that you are engaging with a trusted, bricks and mortar Australian business.
- Highest quality, Genuine LED chips sourced directly from Osram. High quality, strong mounting brackets, and durable UV stable polyester powder coat and polycarbonate lenses.
- Dust and water ingress protection is paramount to a long-lasting LED light, our lights are submersible and completely waterproof and dustproof design.
- We use real performance data gathered through the scientific channels of a NATA accredited light testing laboratory. We use the best components; correctly engineered and the real results speak for themselves.
- We’ve got the SMARTS, smart electronics that is, we developed the first dedicated auxiliary light wiring system to incorporate relay free switching and brightness control functionality. Simpler wiring, easier installation, more user control and greater reliability over the traditional plug and play wiring loom. Up to 4 x Bushranger Night Hawk VLI Series LED lights can be controlled by one wiring system and any combination of models/sizes can be used.
- The brightness control function allows the user to adjust the brightness of all lights on the system with seven different light intensity settings giving complete control to match the driving conditions.
- Create your beam pattern, a complete set of spot and flood covers; set up for a full spot, full flood or combo beam pattern.
Need to know more… head over to www.bushranger.com.au/
To locate your nearest stockist click here.