The Night Hawk VLI 9” Lights got the 4×4 community talking. Countless independent reviews, Comparison Light test winner, against the 10 top brands locally. The VLI performance was unmatchable and packed full of features not seen in one single light before. 0-100% Brightness Control, inter-changeable spot/flood covers, Active Temperature Control and cooling ducts to name a few.
Hot on the heels of the 9” Driving Lights, we upgraded and re-launched our Night Hawk Single Row Light Bar range to incorporate the VLI Technology, seeing an 82% increase in effective lumens on average across the range, and up to 963m @ 1 Lux on the 51” Bar. The extensive range of 10 Sizes, from 5.5″ to 51″, starts from just $115.00 rrp.
Recently 4×4 Australia magazine added the 9″ Driving Lights to their Ford Ranger build, they wanted the best and they also wanted to put them through their paces in a real 4×4 environment. Taking them to the Simpson Desert and the Flinders Ranges just a couple of locations to mention. Hear what editor Matt Raudonikis thinks of the lights by watching this clip below;
So why should you take a closer look at the VLI range? What makes them so awesome you ask?
- 5-year warranty, which covers any manufacturing faults or defects, and our 40+ year history of supplying quality engineered 4×4 products to the Australian market provides peace of mind that you are engaging with a trusted, bricks and mortar Australian business.
- Highest quality, Genuine LED chips, sourced directly from Osram, provide reliable, long term high output lighting. Strong and versatile mounting brackets, and durable UV stable powder coat and polycarbonate lenses withstand the harsh Australian conditions for years to come.
- Dust and water ingress protection is paramount to a long-lasting LED light, our lights are submersible and completely waterproof and dustproof to an IP67 rating.
- We use real performance data gathered through the scientific channels of a NATA accredited light testing laboratory. We use the best components; correctly engineered and the real results speak for themselves.
- We’ve got the SMARTS, smart electronics that is. We developed the first dedicated auxiliary light wiring system to incorporate relay free switching and brightness control functionality. Simpler wiring, easier installation, more user control and greater reliability over the traditional plug and play wiring loom. Up to 4 x Bushranger Night Hawk VLI Series LED lights can be controlled by one wiring system and any combination of models/sizes can be used.
In the coming months, we will add another member to the family, offering a lightweight, compact 7” Driving Light in the VLI family. Perfectly suited to nudge bars and many other installations where size and weight need to be kept to a minimum.
To learn more about the Bushranger Night Hawk range, click here to be re-directed to product information.
To locate your nearest stockist click here.